Production Operative, Bicester
Our Bicester based client are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to start immediately ahead of a spike in demand of their products!
Induction sessions taking place every week!
Your main duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Stacking and palletising products, 8kgs, 12kgs and up to 25kgs
- Loading the line with products
- Labelling of products
- Assembling and erecting boxes
- Ensure that good manufacturing Practices are followed and PPE worn correctly
- Our client manufacture and distribute a wide range of high quality bakery ingredients to the commercial bakery market, dominating the market for over 110 years they have now opened a new distribution centre in Bicester as well as new machinery in multiple departments to make Production run smoother.
- Continuous investments being made to develop the company meaning employees are given the opportunity to advance further within the business and grow a career tailored to their strengths.
- High retention rate of staff due to a friendly working environment which goes alongside their company values which reflect positivity and growth.
Shifts: Sunday - Thursday 22:00 - 06:00
Pay: £10.87 per hour rising to £12.23 per hour after 12 weeks!
Shifts: Monday - Friday, 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00 rotating weekly (must do both shifts)
Pay: £10.00 per hour rising to £10.87 per hour after 12 weeks!
Location: Bicester, OX26
Start Date: Immediate start following a successful induction!
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business that is constantly growing and has opportunities for progression!
You should apply if you are or have been a Warehouse Operative, Warehouseman, Operative, Production Operative, Picker and Packer