Warehouse Administrator– Kidlington
Our client, a well-established Security Systems Manufacturer are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- · Ensuring all warehouse paperwork matches against orders and deliveries
- · Data Entry of all warehouse information
- · Be able to multitask and be very thorough
- · Adhering to all health and safety regulations within the warehouse
- · Providing support for all other warehouse duties
- · Good communication skills
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a busy warehouse environment, be used to working to tight deadlines and have excellent attention to detail.
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:30 – 18:00
Pay: £9.82 per hour
Job Type: Temp - Perm
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Benefits of a Warehouse Administrator:
- · 28 Holidays per year
- · Weekly Pay
- · Pension Scheme
You should apply if you are a warehouse administrator, warehouse operative, warehouse assistant, warehouse staff, picker or packer.