**** This job has been archived. ***
Permanent - Operations Assistant - Bicester
£20,000 - £20,500 Annually
40 Hour per week
7:30AM – 4:00PM Monday to Friday
9:30AM – 6:00PM Monday to Friday
Shifts will be on a 3-month rotation
The successfully candidate will be required but not limited to the following -
- Ensuring that all picking, packing and dispatching of customers’ orders are done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Carry out daily and weekly routines on machines, housekeeping and stock management.
- Communicate with carries regarding arrival times, confirming volumes and the loading/unloading of pallets.
- Other duties and tasks will be allocated to the successfully candidates at the discretion of the company.
- Work safely and efficiently whilst carrying out all tasks that are assigned.
- Understanding and react to changing requirements of customers’ orders, ensuring the operations team are aware of all changes.
- Ensure all working and health and safety procedures are followed.
If you would like to apply for this position please call or email Daisy on – 01295 340034 – firstname.lastname@example.org