G-Force is currently looking strengthen is team and employ an Account Manager to support our recruitment team with a Major client in Oxford.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking inductions and support training schedules, medicals, site tours etc
- Undertaking weekly KPI's - meeting management team to discuss improvements and celebrate successes
- Management of weekly payroll compliance for candidates - including dealing with any queries
- On site check ins
- Undertaking return to work interviews, exit interviews and disciplinary process.
- Sourcing new candidates to join the team and constantly look to increase availability and place candidates
This is not a 9 to 5 role, but it is exciting and rewarding. Hours are 42.5 per week, but the right candidate will need to be flexible in order to ensure "check in" is covered on all shifts (we do not expect you to work over night but maybe up to 11pm). Check ins will be shared with the team, and you must be a good team player, a good communicator, be easy to get along with and have a positive outlook.
The role will be predominantly based in the oxford area, but travel to both Oxford and our offices in Adderbury will be necessary so may suit someone who lives in commutable distance of both.
We offer a generous basic and commission on performance, time off in lieu when working outside of your hours and a supportive work environment. Ongoing training will always be offered and there is genuine opportunity for career progression within the company
Based at office in Adderbury, Oxfordshire, UK
Onsite in Cowley in Oxford
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.30pm
(flexibility will be required)
Negotiable Basic Salary
£17,000 - £22,000
Employee ‘Perkbox’ scheme
Revenue based commission structure
To apply for this role, please e-mail your up to date Curriculum Vitae.