**** This job has been archived. ***
We are currently looking to recruit a full time Resourcer to support our team of consultants within our Head office in Adderbury, Oxfordshire.
This role will involve resourcing candidates from both networking and advertising our current vacancies. Your day to day activities will consist of searching for potential candidates to fill our vast array of bookings, which can be temporary, permanent or contract. Much of your work will be phone based as you pre-interview and select potential candidates.
The Principal Accountability's for the role are:
- Receive job specs and liaise with Consultants to ensure you possess a good understanding of the current vacancies.
- Advertise vacancies and manage candidate responses
- Actively resource suitable candidates
- Manage current candidate availability on a day to day basis
- Multi tasking and work under pressure as you will be working high volume multiple requirements at any one time
The Ideal Candidate:
- A previous recruitment background would be extremely advantageous
- Experience in Resourcing in recruitment
- Experience in using different methods to source candidates (job boards, Linkedin, database searching, e-shots, referrals etc)
- Professionalism and a high level of communication
Skills required for the role include:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- To be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Able to cope with pressure
- Driven to succeed
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Good organisational skills
- Able to prioritise work
- Able to work to and commit to deadlines
- Good IT skills
This is a very exciting opportunity for a talented individual to work with and support our team of Consultants. The working environment is highly professional, motivating and challenging but also fun and there is excellent opportunity to progress within a growing company.
Monday to Friday
08.30 – 17.30
£16k – 18k per annum
Employee ‘Perkbox’ scheme
To apply for this role, please e-mail us your up to date Curriculum Vitae.