**** This job has been archived. ***
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Long Crendon
Hours: Monday- Friday
8am- 5:30pm (overtime available)
Pay: £25,000per annum
G-Force Personnel Ltd are currently looking for a Mechanical Fitter for our client based in Long crendon.
Our client has an immediate requirement for experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic Mechanical Fitter to undertake maintenance, service and repair of lifting equipment at their busy site in Long Crendon.
The ideal candidate will have previous engineering experience - either electrical or mechanical or pneumatic
Engineering Trade Qualifications would be an advantage.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Undertaking maintenance, service and repair of lifting equipment
- Provide knowledge and support in the event of equipment failure
- Maintain records for health and safety and customer service purposes
- Visit sites to repair plant/ equipment defects
- Maintain and improve health and safety in the work place
- Other workshop duties
The ideal candidate:
- Engineering experience- either electrical or mechanical or pneumatic
- Engineering Trade Qualifications
- Understanding of health and safety requirements
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Problem solving ability
- Resourceful with high attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Willing to work on site when required
- Must have driving licence
You should apply if you have previous engineering/mechanical experience. You must also be a team player, with enthusiasm and a hunger to learn.