This is an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician to join an enthusiastic team delivering an excellent service across the UK
- Full-time position
- Monday to Friday
- Salary is negotiable depending on the relevant experience (working with water softeners or water treatment equipment)
G-Force Logistics Ltd are currently looking for a full time Production Technician for a new client based in Thame.
This is a Monday to Friday position which involves the production of water treatment equipment, inspecting returned equipment and issuing reports advising on parts required and labour time.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Construction of different types of water treatment equipment, including Filtex Unita, Cyclone Filtration Units, Ozone Generators
- Building parts to specifications from electrical and mechanical drawings
- Testing completed equipment and completing test reports, along with carrying out repairs on existing equipment
- Inspect returned equipment, issue reports advising on parts required and labour time. On clients instruction, carry out repairs, issue reports and test record on completion
- Assist Service Department in the field when necessary
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team. Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
·A background in the service of water treatment equipment.
·An understanding of L8 legislation.
·The desire to work in a busy but satisfying environment.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
You should apply if you are or have been a Production Technician, Service Repairs Person, Maintenance Engineer