Warehouse Operatives, High Wycombe
Our client, an award winning parcel Distribution Company currently have fantastic new opportunities for multiple Warehouse Operatives to join their ever growing team.
Fantastic opportunities to progress within a nationally recognized, successful company.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Emptying trailers onto the warehouse line
- Following picking instructions through an audio ear piece
- Stacking orders according to the parcels destination
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- The successful candidate will have a hands on approach and previous experience working within a busy warehouse environment.
- It is essential that you have your own transport
- Due to the nature of the role you must also have an excellent standard of written and spoken English
After a qualifying probationary period, employees will also benefit from a large array of company benefits including:
- Membership to a Group Personal Pension including life assurance (The People's Pension for temporary contracts)
- Sick pay (after qualifying periods)
- Free uniforms
- Annual holidays that start at 22 days, plus bank holidays and service days
- Full training and development and a promote-from-within ethos
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Discounts from over 900 different retailers through the My Shopping app, exclusive to the client including Argos, M&S, Ebay and Thomas Cook
Shifts: Monday to Friday 02:30 - 09:00
Pay: £9.50 per hour rising to £12.29 per hour
Location: High Wycombe, HP10
Start Date: Immediate
You should apply if you are a warehouse operative, warehouse assistant, warehouse staff, picker or packer