Do you have experience in Warehouse Operations but have been over looked for a senior position?
Do you have experience managing small teams and want the opportunity to join a fast paced and rewarding enviroment?
Our client based in Banbury has seen rapid but secure growth in the last 18 months, because of this they now require an experienced operative to take the next step into a supervisor role. Our Client is very open minded and would encourage people from all work experience to come forward providing they have the right transferrable skills such as the below:
- Experience in managing small teams
- Covering or support management roles for holiday or sickness
- Having a hands on approach
- Works well under pressure, with the ability to make quick decisions and provide quick resoloutions
- Great communication with the ability to motivate the people around you
- Some operational experience is desired. Inlcuding Goods In, Picking, Packing, and Distribution
- Must be comfortable working on computers and using stock and order systems.
- Numeracy and Literacy skills are required
You will be scheduled to work 5 days a week, this will include one day at the weekend. 2 of your working days you will be responsible for that shift and required to act as management. For the other 3 days you will be expected to carry out normal warehouse duties and act as support for the Manager on shift that day.
Normal Warehouse Duties will inlcude; Picking, Packing, Stock Control, Goods In/Out and Returns.
Full training on systems and process will be given but some previous experience is desired.
The hours of work are 15:00 - 23:00
This role offers the opportunity for job security and to grow within a company that is going from strength to strength.
If you believe you have the qualities we are looking for please apply today or alternatively you can call us on 01295 340034!