Class 2 Driver
Our client, the largest distributor of protective packaging products and services in the UK requires a class 2 driver to join their team in Reading
They operate through a network of regional distribution centres. Each warehouse is stocked with the widest range of packaging products, to be called off as needed and dispatched in one of our dedicated delivery vehicles.The distribution centres have access to products from hundreds of packaging manufacturers from around the world.
- Driving a Curtian side DAF vehicle
- No heavy lifting involved as a forklift will help the candidate to unload the products from the vehicle.
- Temp-Perm, Looking for someone who wants something long term and wanting to progress within a nationally successful company.
- Uniform after 6 months, before this they need to wear cargo work trousers, safety boots and a plain polo/jumperNo heavy lifting involved as a forklift will help the candidate to unload the products from the vehicle
Working within a small and friendly team
- Multi-Drop, between 5-20 drops per day at most will be 18 – 20 in the South Area (Near to Newbury, Twickenham and Wembley North and local to Reading)
Customer facing role so candidates must have a good command of English.