Our client is a successful, award-winning, community-based housing association working in and around Oxfordshire.
They offer a variety of housing types for people at different stages of their lives - rented homes, shared ownership for first-time buyers and sheltered or extra care housing for older people.
We are looking for an Estate Operative to carry out general site maintenance, successful candidates must have the following;
- A full Driving Licence and be aged 25+ for insurance purposes
- The ability to carry out DIY & Handy-person duties.
- The ability to carry out gardening duties.
- The ability to clear waste and carry out some manual handling
- The ability to complete inspection forms and use Microsoft Office products
Hours will be 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday at £9.30 per hour.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the potential to move into a permanent role.
If you are interested in the above role please apply to this advert or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.