Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Due to our ambitious strategic and financial goals for 2021, we are currently looking to recruit a proactive and knowledgeable Business Development Manager for the UK recruitment market
The successful candidate will bring expertise from a sales, presentation and marketing background, and an infectious energy and enthusiasm to the role.
You will work in a small, collaborative and highly motivated team, but will also have autonomy to generate and develop as many new business relationships as possible. The successful candidate will have experience working in a Sales or Business Development role within the recruitment industry. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of developing new business from calls, emails and visits with prospective clients, resulting in securing and increasing business revenue.
- Make outbound calls and arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Deliver business proposals/presentations at Director Level
- Promote the company's services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Working closely with the members of the management team, finding ways to improve team performance
- Secure long term client relationships
- Obtaining accurate cost calculations, forecasted levels of required staff and providing prospective new clients with quotations and terms of business
- Strategic planning to stay ahead of the competition
- Maintaining and growing existing industry knowledge
- Deliver against the company growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Manage new clients on-boarding to the company
- Discovering new target markets
- Methodical, organised and accurate
- IT Literate with Microsoft office (including Outlook, Excel, Word)
Key Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have minimum of 2 year’s experience in sales, ideally in recruitment but not essential
- Ability to work within a pressured environment and complete tasks within narrow time frame
- Ability to evaluate situations and use previous experience to identify the most appropriate solution and response
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Ability to present at management and/or director level
- Confidence in your own ability to close sales
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and tenacious in approach
The successful candidate will be target and results driven with a self-motivated approach. You will also be required to maintain excellent communication and organisational skills coupled with all round presentation skills at board level.
Please note: A full UK driving license is essential for this role.
This role will suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to take the next step in their career or a proven B2B Sales Manager with experience in recruitment.
In return, the business will offer a fantastic benefits package inclusive of a strong basic pay structure, sales incentive bonus scheme based on performance and results and a company pension scheme.
If you are interested in the above role, then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
Applications will close on Monday 28th December 2020.