WAREHOUSE AND PRODUCTION OPERATIVES
Noble Foods are currently recruiting for Warehouse and Production Operatives to join their team. The company has undergone some positive changes, introducing new ways of working and investing in their teams. They offer onsite training, and promote a progress from within. This is an excellent company to work for if you are looking for recognition and a career path which rewards application.
As part of a team, you will be trained to undertake several roles within the production and warehouse environment. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Monitoring machines
- Picking & Packing
- Following processes and working as a team to ensure the end product is packed correctly and ready for distribution
- Undertaking quality inspections
- Following guidelines to establish quality grade of products
- Being proactive ensuring the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Be aware of food hygiene standards at all time
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Try to achieve personal as well as team targets
- Identifying areas of waste and make any suggestions to improve waste to your line manager
- Ability to work at heights
- Stock control, you may be required to count, record and report stock levels
You may also be asked to lead a team of operatives should you show willing and aptitude.
Successful candidates have:
- Previous experience within a warehouse or production environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have a good level of spoken and written English.
- Numeracy skills
- Ideally you will have your own transport due to the client’s remote location
- A willingness for advancement within their own role and the company
Please be aware it is essential that you have your own transport.
Full induction and training will be provided! Noble Foods are a great company to kick off your warehousing career!
Noble Foods offer multiple staff benefits including:
Access to Perkbox (including discounts on shopping and leisure activities)
3 Free Coffees everyday
Discounts on Eggs and Chicken
An Employee Wellbeing Scheme
Monthly Employee Recognition Schemes including bacon and egg rolls, hot chocolates, cakes and many more!)
Pay rate: £9.24
Over time rate £11.55
Temp – Perm and permanent roles available
Monday, Tuesday, Friday (1630-0100), Wednesday and Thursday (1730-0100)
Immediate starts available.