**** This job has been archived. ***
Full time Warehouse Operative roles available!
Boost your career by working for a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
Our top concern especially during COVID-19 is to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. Amazon has taken measures to conduct all interviews by phone, we have strict social distancing in the workplace and enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few
No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training will be provided
Rate of pay
£9.70 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.41 per hour for night time shifts
Overtime between £14.55 (for hours worked between 40-50 hours)
£19.40 per hour (for hours worked between 50-60 hours).
- 40 hours a week (full time), range of times available
The responsibilities of a Fulfilment Associate:
- You must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
- You may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
- Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity Accurately pack and ship customer orders to ensure Amazon meets its customers' high expectations
- Accurately pick products to ensure Amazon meets its customers’ high expectations, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
Physical Demands - The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
- Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during the duration of a shift
- Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight during the duration of a shift
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
- Regularly climbing and descending flights of stairs safely
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply
When working at our Daventry fulfilment centre, earn a bonus of £500-£750 subject to start date, location, attendance and shift worked. This is made up of £50 paid weekly subject to attendance. Plus a £250 bonus subject if you work up to 24 December 2020
If you have any questions Please call Lisa on 01295 340034