**** This job has been archived. ***
If you are looking for a Warehouse Operative role, then we have a fantastic opportunity at our clients brand new state of the art food distribution centre in Milton Keynes.
As part of the Operational Team, you will ensure products are processed and handled correctly by making use of Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) and the appropriate warehouse management systems to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative will be:
- Team focussed with the ability to work individually with initiative
- Self-motivated and works with pace
- Show conviction in own judgement
- Able to manage workload to meet changing priorities
- Professional and acts with integrity
- Willing to learn new skills
- Reliable and flexible approach to work and tasks - this role is shift based across a 24/7 operation
Various Shifts Available
6am to 2pm paying £10.83ph
2pm to 10pm paying £11.20ph
10pm to 6am paying £12.08ph
Must have own Hi Viz and Saftey Boots (BSA Standard)
Dark unbranded clothing is required
Full training is provided
Warehouse experience is an advantage but not neccessary.
Free car parking on site
On site support
Modern working enviroment
If you have any questions please call Lisa on 01295 340034