**** This job has been archived. ***
Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for the next step on your career ladder?
We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager who is able to support the team and establish long term relations with clients. You will manage an established and successful team of Consultants, Resourcers and Administration support staff. As a recruitment business we specialise in the commercial, industrial and driving markets.
You will be required to set your own targets and budgets coupled with managing your P&L. You will also have full responsibility for your team’s development, appraisals and any personnel issues that may arise.
You will work as the face of the company. As the Operations Manager you will have a passion for excellent customer service. You will be confident on the phone and enjoy working in an environment that is constantly working towards targets.
You will be required to maximise GP and profitability of the business through successful sales and service to existing and new clients, whilst maintaining compliance levels in line with all current legislation.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Experienced manager / recruiter preferably within the industrial recruitment sector
- Excellent team player with strong leadership skills
- Development, motivation, and training of all staff under your management
- Achieving budgetary targets on a weekly / monthly basis
- Ensure that GLAA licensing standards and employment agency legislation are adhered to at all times
- Sound geographical knowledge of the local area as well as the UK
- Good Customer Service skills that involves daily customer contact at times under significant pressure.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Microsoft packages including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- GCSE (or above) level of education
- Temp based payroll functionality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- People management skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer and quality focus
The person we are looking for will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the business to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding position working within a team that you will develop and mentor.