We are currentley recruting for 5 Warehouse Operatives for our client based in Bicester with Immediate Start.
- Achieving the daily/weekly production plan that is in line with a production schedule
- Working to and following the production systems, procedures, and policies, completing the necessary paperwork accordingly
- Ensure production areas are clean and presentable at all times. Recognition and understanding of ‘clean as you go” policies that are in place
- Ensure items are clearly batch coded in line with company procedure and stock rotated
- Being responsible for quality, legality and safety of the food manufactured
- Will be required to work as part of a team in a food production environment on occasions when required. Can be allocated to any part of the line at the beginning of shift and will work doing the same role throughout therefore can be repetitive.
- Carry out Daily/Weekly/Monthly stock takes
- Cooking large scale products which will need physical manual stirring and mixing.
- Will come into contact with Vegetables, Meats, Fish and various mixes. Will involve lifting and bending, stretching and standing depending on the area you are allocated.
- The operation is carried in a cold or hot production area, full PPE will be provided.
- Must be able to commit to working shift patterns as and when the job demands
- Ability to follow written and spoken instructions
- Adherence to all relevant legislation (H&S, Hygiene, BRC, etc.) and that any violations are reported to your line manager
- Have good powers of concentration and observation
- Ability to pay attention to detail even when tasks are repetitive
- Correct care and safe use of all company equipment (if authorised and trained to use the appropriate equipment)
- To work in a team based environment where all managers/employees work together for the good of the business
- Being responsible for completion of production paperwork
- Specific projects or activities as directed by your line manager
- Customer focused and solutions driven
- Flexible can do approach
- Highly numerate
- Understanding of food
- Target driven
- Honest, open
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good Communicator
5 out of any seven days from 16:00PM to 02:00AM
9 pounds per hour
If you want to know more details about the job please get in touch by phone on 01295340034 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org